Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). In the past 3 years we have taken over several other organizations which are complementary to each other and create One Ardena Group. We currently have 300 people working for us and an annual revenue of 44 million (2020) and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years and we have the ambition to continue this growth.
The Ardena site in Oss, The Netherlands, is specialized in chemical process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines
For this Business Unit, we are looking for a
Technician, Analytical Sciences (fulltime)
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
You will contribute to the project we perform for our customers by performing analyses and reviewing data related to e.g. batch release, stability studies and in-process analyses.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• As technician within Analytical Sciences your first priority will be to perform release analysis with HPLC. In a later stage, your responsibilities can be extended to include verification of HPLC release data, and performing other techniques (e.g. IR, DLS and KF). You will be supporting several projects on a daily basis. You perform analyses in a concise manner according to method descriptions
• You perform analyses in a manner which is safe for yourself, your colleagues and the environment
• You perform analyses in accordance with the quality guidelines of Ardena Oss (GMP).
• You will report to Group Lead Analytical Sciences
• You will closely work together with the Analytical Sciences team as well as the Process R&D and Production team
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
• You have a MLO (level 4) degree in Analytical Chemistry
• You have minimum 4 years of work experience in analytical development or quality control
• You have experience with separation techniques like (U)HPLC; experience with other techniques is a plus.
• You have experience with working in cGMP settings according to European and US regulatory guidelines
• You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
• You like to learn and develop yourself
• You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
• You have an analytical mindset and you are stress resistant
• You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written as well as spoken), Dutch is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
• A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
• A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio
• A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
• Open straightforward but also caring culture
• We love creative thinking and pro-activeness
• We are true to our values
Next to that we also offer of course:
• An attractive remuneration package
• Flexible working hours
• 28 days holiday a year
• Fruit & Fitness possibilities
• The office is easy to reach by public transport
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Sjoerd Rutgers, email: email@example.com, Tel: +31 412 211 019
Ready to apply? send us your cv and motivation letter via our website ardena.com/careers or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, vacancy reference OS15
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.Back