As a Research Technician you will work in a small team dedicated to the discovery and development of pharmaceutical formulation technologies.
- With your up-to-date knowledge of and experience with biochemistry or biotechnology you are responsible for accurate realization of biochemical experiments, synthesis and in vitro experiments
- Typical assays that are performed include cell culture, photospectrometry, flow cytometry cell sorting (FCM/FACS), ELISA , and functional cellular assays
- You clearly and timely document, process and report the test results
Our candidate requirement
For the position of a Research Technician Immunology we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who meets the following qualifications:
- A completed Bachelor (HLO) in Life Sciences-(bio)chemistry
- You have at least three years of work experience with synthesis, ELISA and biochemical assays
- You are proactive, set high quality standards.
- You are intrinsically motivated to work organized and maintain a lab journal perfectly.
- Knowledge of, and/or work experience with IT/informatics and marketing is preferred.
- You are a multitasker and work in a flexible way.
- You take responsibility for the daily laboratory operations, including supportive tasks like chemicals and materials ordering, archiving etc.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (French is a plus )
What we offer an eligible candidate
- Part-time contract
- six-months contract, with a possibility for extension
Our company profile
NanoServe is based on the Pivot Park in Oss, the Netherlands. The company has a state-of-the-art technology platform that can deliver a sustainable and personalized development of your Nanos and Materials. Combining innovation and eco-design , the NanoServe technology provides customers with the best solution. Next to service provision, NanoServe is the technology holder for spin out companies that focus on e.g. pharmaceutical product development.
For a job application, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com