ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (Europe) B.V. (IPA) is a young and dynamic biotechnology company that is located at the Pivot Park in Oss, The Netherlands. IPA is specialized in the generation of monoclonal antibodies against diverse and difficult target antigens (e.g. transmembrane proteins) for R&D, diagnostic and therapeutic applications for various pharma and biotechnology companies worldwide.
Within IPA, large panels of antibodies are generated from various species using different proprietary technologies (e.g. electrofusion technology, B-cell selection technology, phage display technology). Besides antibody lead generation, IPA also provides extensive antibody development and optimization procedures, such as affinity maturation, humanization, stable cell line generation and antibody production in transient and stable mammalian cell systems for usage in its final application.
The IPA team consists of highly skilled and experienced scientists and professionals, fully dedicated, and focused on the successful execution and completion of client projects. In addition, the team is constantly working on optimizing and expanding their technology platform to ensure a unique and high-quality services and product offering.
We are searching for an experienced research technician to strengthen our molecular biology team. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Degree of Laboratory Technician (BSc).
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience, preferably within a commercial setting.
- Experience with basic molecular (cloning, PCR, restriction, transformation) and biochemical techniques is required.
- Experience in phage display library generation and screenings is preferred.
- Experience with sequence analysis software is preferred.
- Flexible and hands-on mentality.
- Sense for accuracy and reliability.
- Good proficiency of the Dutch and English language.
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to Elles Voermans (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For informal enquiries about this vacancy, please contact:
Dr. D. Kruijsen (email@example.com)
Dr. I. Roodink (firstname.lastname@example.org)Back