NTRC Precision Medicine Services (Oss, NL) started in 2012 with a portfolio of cell-based and biochemical profiling services for customers in pharma, biotech and academia. Over the years, NTRC Services has evolved from well-defined, fee-for-service activities to project-integrated drug discovery support, with tailor-made assays and dedicated bioinformatic analyses. We focus on the identification of biomarkers for patient selection and precision oncology. Our mission is helping cancer researchers to find mechanistic hypotheses to support their projects moving from R&D to clinical development.
NTRC Precision Medicine Services is now positioned to become one of the specialist providers of precision oncology services and is looking for an experienced and passionate business development professional to join the team on our exciting journey of growth. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a rapidly evolving environment, be self-motivated and have a solutions-oriented mindset. The role will involve account management for target customers across the world, and overall project management of complex R&D projects. The role will require the candidate to approach target pharma and biotech companies in a compelling, confident and consultative manner. The candidate will have a decisive contribution to the development of the commercial strategy, including marketing strategy.
The chosen candidate will have a positive, collaborative mindset, be open to new ideas, and able to think innovatively to provide target customers with solutions to their drug discovery projects. Personal attributes required for this role are (in random order): Thoroughness, Authenticity, Interpersonal Awareness, Result Driven, Team Player and Individual Working, Ability to Learn, Self-Development Orientation, Flexibility, Initiative, Rational Persuasion, Efficiency Orientation, Attention to Detail, Persistence.
– More than 5 years sales or customer interfacing experience within the BioPharma sector.
– Excellent communication, presentation, persuasion and influencing skills.
– Being able to identify commercial opportunities based on science.
– Good organisational skills to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
– Being flexible, capability to put yourself in the place of the customer, feel the urge for short turnaround times.
– Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience, in Oncology, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology or Immunology.
– Experience in CRO sector or technology provider for BioPharma.
– Experience in a matketing role, both operational and strategic.