Ardena is a reputed contract partner providing drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services to pharmaceutical customers globally. In parallel, we compile the regulatory dossier for our customers to fast track their product towards compliance. Ardena has a niche expertise in development and manufacture of nanomedicines and nanocrystalline products. Every day, we guide companies through the hurdles and challenges of drug development. Our integrated service offering helps to streamline the drug’s progress to clinic and beyond, to reduce risk and timelines, and to facilitate a seamless flow of information.
We have a dedicated team with over 200 professionals divided over 6 sites in Belgium (Gent) and The Netherlands (Amsterdam, Oss, Assen), Sweden (Sodertalje), and Latvia (Riga). Ardena has an open culture. Team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
As a dynamic CDMO, we offer exciting career opportunities for skilled and motivated people that want to work in a fast-growing business, in the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to make new drugs a reality? Are you able to handle complex projects? Ardena offers ample opportunities to develop your scientific and technical skills as well as your managerial and commercial skills. The products that Ardena develops for her customers are generally technically highly complex and consequently offer interesting scientific challenges for our team.
In Oss, The Netherlands, Ardena has a business unit specialized in chemical process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines (formerly ChemConnection).
For the Oss site we are looking for
A new team member for the analytical sciences team (PhD-level).
In this position you will:
• Independently and in teams work on analytical development of nanoproducts;
• Further develop our analytical toolkit for the analysis of nanoparticles;
• Divide your time over the lab (performing analyses) and behind the desk;
• Help and teach associate scientists to improve their nanoparticle analysis skills;
• Maintain contact with customers and report about the status and progress of projects;
• After some time take on project management responsibilities;
• Develop scientific, technical and organizational skills but also insight in the pharmaceutical development and registration process.
We expect from you
• A PhD graduation in research evolving around the characterization of nanomaterials;
• Good communicative skills in English both verbal and written;
• Good coaching skills;
• That you are motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
• That you are able to work independently and in teams;
• Knowledge of analytical development of pharmaceuticals and knowledge of cGMP is of strong added value.
A challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch: the pharmaceutical industry. Ardena Oss is a fast-growing company with an open culture. It offers many possibilities for personal development for each person who seeks it. Team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
Do you have questions?
For questions please contact Paul van Tilborg, Director Analytical Sciences
Do you want to apply?
Your response to the vacancy, including a motivation letter and CV, can be directed to:
Ilona Oerlemans, Management Assistant
+31(0)412 846 024
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.Back