Start a career in Regulatory Affairs?
Apply for the Learn and Work program at Zwiers! Selection procedure starting now.
We offer a position as a Regulatory Trainee, in which you will:
– optimally use your Pharmacy, Medical Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences background
– combine learning in theory with obtaining hands-on experience
– get acquainted with the basics of regulatory affairs and (pharmaco) vigilance for drugs and devices
– perform specific regulatory tasks
– work towards becoming an independent regulatory professional
– be coached and mentored throughout the program
– complete the program by obtaining a regulatory position at Zwiers or via Zwiers
– live up to the Zwiers spirit characterised by a professional approach with a personal touch
– an MSc/PhD in Pharmacy, Medical Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences
– experienced in interpreting and reflecting research and scientific data
– fluent in written and spoken English
– highly motivated to work in the regulatory field
– a strong and convincing communicator
– a skilled editor
– willing to learn
– a team player
Zwiers Regulatory Consultancy offers a fulltime trainee position and will invest in training and coaching.
No salary will be offered. Travel expenses will be covered.
Check out our website for the program: www.az-regulatory.com . For further information you can contact Karin Ruijtenbeek, at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 (0) 610488548.
We look forward to your application (CV + motivation). You can apply via email: email@example.com