Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization with a dedicated team of over 500 professionals operating from 7 sites in Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and Spain. Ardena has an open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in our company.
We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
What you will be work on
As supply chain manager you are responsible for the timely supply of critical materials for our API and Nano productions. You need to have clear oversight of production planning, required materials, inventory and outstanding orders. You will address delivery clashes and arrange alternative solutions. Furthermore, you will coordinate shipments of critical, Ardena manufactured, products.
As Supply Chain Manager you will closely work with Material Management, Production, Process R&D and QA.
Your key responsibilities
- Monitor and secure delivery of critical materials for API and Nano productions
- Arrange alternative supply in case of delivery issues
- Identify commonly used production materials and arrange continuous supply
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Setup supplier agreements
- Outsourcing of starting materials
- Coordination of shipments
- You will be joining the material management team and will report directly to the Director Facilities and Material Logistics
- You keep yourself up to date with the latest developments and insights
Your profile looks like/ resembles
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry (or in Logistics/Supply chain management with experience within pharmaceutical industry)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- You have experience in supply chain management
- You have experience with supplier agreements
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You are pro-active, pragmatic and customer focused
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Dutch & English (written as well as spoken)
- You like to learn and develop yourself
- We love creative thinking and pro-activeness
What we offer
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday a year
- Fruit & Fitness possibilities
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Kees-Jan Booy, email: email@example.com, Tel: 0031 (0)614806316
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.