Synaffix B.V. is a Dutch biotechnology company focused on the advancement of our antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology platform (see: www.synaffix.com). As a leading innovator in the field, there are now three ADCs in the clinic and 12 more in preclinical development through our partnered programs. Our vision is to become the most prevalent ADC technology for pharma and biotech companies and to realize our ambition – Connect to Cure.
As part of the increasing demand of our ADC technology, we are currently looking for a skilled and enthusiastic (Senior) Research Associate Organic Chemistry
• B.Sc or M.Sc. degree in Organic Chemistry (no PhD)
• Demonstrated relevant industry experience in the field of synthetic organic chemistry
• Strong commitment to laboratory work and project delivery
• Up-to-date knowledge of contemporary organic chemistry and eager to learn
• Ability to execute multi-step syntheses and trouble-shoot where appropriate
• Hands-on experience with various synthetic, analytical and purification techniques, including NMR, (prep)HPLC and UPLC-MS
• Ability to independently perform critical assessment of results
• Strong team-player mentality
• Responsible, conscientious and sociable character
• Good communicator, good level of English both verbal and in writing
Key tasks will involve multi-step small molecule organic synthesis experimentation (mg to g scale). Together with colleagues, you ensure that the laboratory remains optimally operational and safe. Moreover, assisting in solving routine and non-routine technical problems, such as maintaining equipment in the lab will also be part of your responsibilities.
What is offered:
A position as (senior) research associate in a vibrant growing organization with opportunities for
further learning and personal development. Synaffix offers a competitive renumeration package
including secundary benefits including 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays on a full-time basis as well as a collective pension with a fixed percentage personal contribution.
How to contact us:
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Dr. Sander van Berkel via email@example.com. Deadline for application submission (CV and motivation letter) is September 9th 2022. More information about Synaffix’ company profile can be found on our Linkedin page: www.linkedin.com/company/synaffix-bv/mycompany/