The Business Development (BD) team within BioConnection is responsible for acquiring new manufacturing projects from the market. BD builds up a strong relationship with our clients, thereby enabling projects to develop from the early clinical stages towards the late stages and finally commercialization.
We are very much looking forward to a colleague who has the knowledge, experience, attitude and drive to acquire new projects for her/his clients and contribute to our further growth.
What will you be doing?
- Pro-actively attract new opportunities in the market and transform these into leads.
- Write commercial and convincing quotations to turn leads into new clinical or commercial projects in close cooperation with internal stakeholders/experts, i.e. Operations, Quality, Program Management.
- Acts as a focal point for clients from early lead to commercial contract.
- Maintain a strong relationship with your clients and guide/retain them through subsequent GMP clinical and commercial manufacturing phases at BioConnection to increase your sales volume.
- Represent the company at international conferences and congresses (Europe, Israel, US).
- Chair productive technical meetings with new clients at our facility.
- Observe and understand market and industry trends and share them within the company.
- The role requires travelling.
- You will report to the Director Business Development.
We are looking for someone who
- Understands our market position and is eager to pro-actively generate new leads.
- Is customer oriented, acting as a key person between clients and the company.
- Is creative and capable of generating solutions for clients that match with the capabilities of the company.
- Is warm and enthusiastic.
- Has excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Is capable of working independently and under time pressure.
- is a team player; people person; good networker.
- With commercial attitude so you can extend your client’s program by generating more projects.
- Is capable to maintain a ‘helicopter view’ and do not get lost in details (leave that to the expert team members).
- Has a strong nature to develop and sustain trust based professional relationships with clients, internal, and external stakeholders.
- Has knowledge of (bio)pharmaceutical CMC processes preferentially on drug product manufacture of parenterals.
- Has experience in writing quotations and establishing commercial contracts.
- Has at least a Bachelor in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy and two years of relevant working experience within the Biotech/Pharma service industry.
- Fluently speaks English; knowledge of Dutch is preferable to facilitate an efficient cooperation with other departments. .
- Has a natural charm and/or sense of humor will be appreciated to sometimes help put things into perspective when ‘the going gets tough’ during business (contract) discussions.
- A salary in accordance to market standards and a company and personal performance oriented bonus.
- We encourage our employees to continuously develop themselves, therefore we offer an annual learning budget.
- 30 days of leave when you have a full-time position.
- Pension provisions for your retirement phase of life.
- Possibility to partially work from home
BioConnection B.V. is a rapidly growing independent Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) located at the Pivot Park campus in Oss, The Netherlands. We support our clients – international (bio)pharmaceutical companies – by offering state of the art GMP manufacturing services and other related services (e.g. release testing, stability studies, QP release). Thereto we have a state of the art GMP facility for the automated fill & finish of sterile injectable drug products for liquid and lyophilized presentations, in vials and syringes.
Our facility has an excellent manufacturing and regulatory track record (including EMA and US FDA), and therefore we are able to manufacture clinical as well as commercial drug products for our clients. We bring value to our clients through our expertise, facility, focus, quality, strong program management, and most importantly through our customer orientation and ‘can do’ mentality. More information can be found on our website.
If you are enthusiastic about this job and recognize, understand and are able to take on the challenges that go with a young, enthusiastic, growing and entrepreneurial company then we are looking for you! Please send your motivation and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy name and number: Business Development Manager / BC2226. For more information you can contact Dennis Link (06-83345359).
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld
Cv’s die worden aangeleverd door uitzend-, detachering- of w&s bureaus aan werknemers van BioConnection zonder dat er vooraf een getekende samenwerkingsovereenkomst is gesloten, worden gezien als eigendom van onze organisatie. Er zullen dan ook geen kosten worden betaald aan dit bureau, mocht een kandidaat worden aangenomen door onze organisatie, aangezien er vooraf geen getekende overeenkomst is gesloten.