Will you support Glycostem making cancer a chronic disease?
Glycostem is looking for an ambitious, energetic, proactive, reliable, and flexible professional to support them as QC Technician
Glycostem develops an innovative cell therapy to make cancer a chronic disease. Glycostem is a Dutch company with about 35 employees that operates in Oss and thinks globally. Glycostem is ambitious, believes in their product, and wants to fight cancer.
The basic responsibility for the QC department is to ensure that all samples are tested in a timely manner to support in process control, batch release, and stability studies. Just like Glycostem, you’ll always strive for the best. You will work effectively with other departments such as QA and production.
- Perform testing on QC samples
- Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing
- Management of reference standard and control samples
- Maintaining QC-related procedures
- Performing environmental monitoring of the clean room (class C)
- Initiating KPIs such as deviations and change controls
- Perform trend analysis on analytical results
- Inspect products for all incoming goods
- Perform qualification and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Perform qualification and validation of analytical methods
The job as QC-Technician will be held by a person with
- Relevant technical education MBO-4/HBO level
- Preferred experience within GMP environment
- Preferred experience in flow cytometry analytical testing
- Independent and able to work in small teams
- Good proficiency in English language
Conditions of employment
- One year contract with intention to extend to permanent
- Competitive salary
- Pension premium contribution
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement
- 25 holidays
- Holiday pay
- 32-40 hour contract
Do you have what it takes?
Please convince us by sending your motivation and CV in Dutch/English to Liana van Genuchten (HR@Glycostem.com). We reply to you within 3 working days.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at HR@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.