Synaffix B.V. is a Dutch biotechnology company exclusively focused on the advancement of our antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology platform (see: www.synaffix.com). As a leading innovator in the field (winner of the 2020 Hanson-Wade “Best ADC Platform Award”), there are now three ADCs in the clinic and eight more in preclinical development through our partnered programs. Our vision is to become the most prevalent ADC technology for pharma and biotech companies focused on the development of these promising anti-cancer drugs to realize our ambition – Connect to Cure.
As part of the increasing demand of our ADC technology, we are currently looking for a skilled and enthusiastic
Organic Chemist / Scientist
(M/F/N, 0.8–1 FTE)
- D. degree in Organic Chemistry / Bioorganic Chemistry or closely related area in which organic chemistry played a pivotal role (or M.Sc. degree with ≥5 years industry experience)
- Highly motivated candidate, with a strong commitment to laboratory work and project delivery
- Up-to-date knowledge of contemporary organic chemistry
- Ability to design and execute multi-step syntheses
- Hands-on experience with various analytical and purification techniques, including NMR, (prep)HPLC and UPLC-MS
- Flexibility to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Dedicated, responsible, conscientious and sociable character
- Good communicator, advanced level of English both verbal and in writing
Key tasks will involve the design and synthesis of small molecules for application in ADCs (click probes, linkers, cytotoxins, sugar nucleotides). Moreover, project management (internal and external) and supervision of reseach associate(s) will be part of the responsibilities.
What is offered:
A position as Scientist in the field of organic chemistry in a vibrant growing organization with opportunities for further learning and personal development. Synaffix offers a competitive renumeration package including secundary benefits.
Are you interested in this position and does your profile fit our requirements? Please submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before September 3rd. Women and minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Further information can be obtained from:
Dr. Sander van Berkel or Dr. Floris van Delft (telephone: +31 88 022 4535) and via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about Synaffix’ company profile can be found on our Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/synaffix-bv/mycompany/