Lead Pharma develops innovative small-molecule therapies for patients with autoimmune disease or cancer. Lead Pharma is headquartered at Pivot Park, the biopharmaceutical life sciences campus in Oss, the Netherlands. Lead Pharma has fully equipped labs for all stages of drug discovery, including medicinal chemistry, cellular pharmacology, and molecular pharmacology, as well as an in-silico lab for computational chemistry, bioinformatics and data mining activities. Lead Pharma works with a select network of specialized contract research organizations to whom they outsource in vivo pharmacology and toxicology studies.
Lead Pharma has a qualified team of 30 employees, including 10 with a PhD degree, who have long-term experience working in large pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies and academia.
For the head office, located at the Pivot Park in Oss, The Netherlands, Lead Pharma is looking to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic.
Office Manager(parttime 0,5 fte)
Position in the organization
The Office Manager reports to the Head of HR and Office Management.
The Office Manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks in the area of Finance, ICT, Facility and HR administration. In general, the Office Manager will provide hands-on and pro-active operational and office support to the business.
- HR administration:
- Ensure up to date personnel files, organization chart and HR factsheet
- Register holiday and sick leave
- Support both onboarding and exit of employees
- Support the Head of HR by rolling out the HR agenda for the business
- Point of contact with (external) accountant
- Administrative handling of purchases, invoices and payments
- Point of contact, and responsible, for the insurance portfolio
- Initiator and participant in quarterly meetings with ICT provider
- Liaison between the organization and the ICT provider
- Ensure up to date Lead Pharma website
- Facility & Operations:
- Point of contact for our cleaning provider
- Liaison between the organization and employees of the Pivot Park management
- Responsible for mailboxes (digital and physical)
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a similar support role within an international environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a service mind
- Positive and mature attitude
- Being well-organized, proactive, accurate and flexible towards the business
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of computer, Windows and Microsoft office applications
- Good knowledge of working processes and the use of automated (financial) systems
The role is based in Oss, the Netherlands and the appointed candidate will be expected to spend the majority of his/her time at this location. Therefore living in the area of Oss is recommended.
When you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending us your personal details you allow us to process these in our systems conform the GDPR legislation.
For information on this role you can contact Renate Brunekreef (Head of HR and Office Management) via 0412 782 999 or email@example.com
acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated