Surviving the Dutch second edition.
Moving to another country is a big step and an exciting time in your life. At Pivot Park we want to offer a place for international community members to master the Dutch language and meet peers. Are you interested in learning the Dutch language, learning more about the Dutch culture, and would you like to make new friends? Register now for the second edition of Surviving the Dutch!
Registration is open until September 20th.
What this program entails:
1. Dutch lessons (10x) – learn the Dutch basics by an official NT2 teacher
• The aim of the training program is to teach basic Dutch skills, with explicit attention to speaking skills in addition to grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
• The beginner’s training will guide the trainees to level A1 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
• The training is concluded with a test. With a good result, each participant will receive a certificate.
2. Surviving the Dutch training (3x)
• To understand Dutch behavior in business and in private situations and identify the gaps with their own culture.
3. Group activities (3x)
• To have fun, to get to know each other, and to experience typical Dutch activities.
Details and investments:
• Start program: September 20th (10 weeks)
• Timing program: each Wednesday from 16.00 – 19.30 or from 16.00 – 19.30
• Location program: RK-K building, 3rd floor, room 1.
• Price per person: € 795,- incl. training material and meals, excl VAT. Please contact your employer for financing this program.
Do you want to participate or do you have any questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.