Molecule 2 Business: Drug Discovery re-invented!
Drug Discovery re-invented!
The Covid-pandemic has shown that the development of new techniques are important for drug discovery. A good example is the recent development of RNA-based vaccine. But every few years a fundamentally new technique will be on the market to improve discovery and development.
Good to know
Presentations are in English & the entrance is free (registration upfront is needed though). We welcome new guests, so please feel free to pass on this invitation to relevant people in your network!
Testing for access (Testen voor toegang):
For physical events at Pivot Park, we work with the CoronaCheck App. Registration for events is required. You can access the event by showing the QR code of a negative test result, a vaccination certificate, or proof that you recovered from corona in the CoronaCheck App or printed out on paper.
- Opening with chairman Christian van Munster (HCM Medical)
Speakers:Christian van Munster
- Keynote 1 Ruud Couwmand (Byondis)
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates: Guided Missiles in the Fight Against Cancer
- Round table Sander van Asbeck (RIBOPRO) RNa techniques, Rut Besseling (Inprocess-LSP), Rick Wansink (RadboudUMC) CRISPR/Cas and Genome editing
- Jos Oomens (HFML/FELIX)
- Maurits van den Nieuwboer (BIMINI Biotech)
- Keynote 2 Anneke post (ROCHE) Genomic profiling