This is a Call for Participation to join the Dutch Life Science and Health Sector Roadshow (Zoom webinar)
@ China BioMed Innovation and Investment Conference (CBIIC)
The China BioMed Innovation and Investment Conference (CBIIC) has been held in Suzhou for 4 years in a row, organized by PhIRDA, China Association for Medical Devices Industry (CAMDI) and Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX), which are both influential players in the life science and health sectors in China.
This year’s CBIIC will be organized both on line and off line in September, considering the travel restrictions because of the situation of Covid-19.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will together with China Pharmaceutical Innovation and Research Development Association (PhIRDA) and CBIIC organize a Dutch Roadshow session.
Early morning Dutch time (about 2hrs)
3rd week of September 2020
Who should join?
As a Dutch LSH company, if you:
– consider to tap into the Chinese market, or
– are looking for a business partner in China, or
– are looking for opportunity of doing clinical trials in China, or presenting the outcome of your clinical trial data,
– or want to attract a Chinese investor,
you should definitely consider this opportunity of E-meeting your Chinese counterparts.
What are the selection criteria?
All roadshow applications will be submitted to an expert committee review, followed with a feedback within about 5 working days.
Below are the selection criteria:
– New Drug, preferably at least in clinical trial phase II, with exception for oncology drugs, which can be in phase I
– Class II or Class III Medical Devices and Diagnostic Reagents, preferably at least in clinical trial phase II
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) products, R&D of the services and solutions for digital healthcare, and Big Data applications.
– Any other innovative solutions in the life science and health sector
Interested? Follow these steps:
Both at the CBIIC website, and with the Netherlands Embassy email@example.com . The deadline for the registration is 20th July 2020.
2) Receive the review feedback
You will receive the review feedback in about 5 working days. In case of a positive feedback, follow these next steps:
3) Make the payment
The fee for giving a roadshow speech at the webinar is officially 5000 CNY (about 630 EUR). But as a Dutch company responding to this call, your company can enjoy a preferential price of 2500 CNY (about 315 EUR), under a cooperation framework between the Embassy and PHIRDA. You will receive the preferential payment channel (PayPal) after being accepted for the roadshow.
4) Next steps will be:
– pre-record your speech/pitch on Zoom in the middle of August, with the help of organizer
– your speech/pitch will be subtitled in the Chinese language by the organizer
– your speech/pitch will be followed by an online Q&A session, with simultaneous interpretation during the webinar
– You will have the possibility to check the profiles of registered participants and make use of the one-on-one on line appointment system of CBIIC to make appointments.
Have a Question?
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org , or call Sunny Liang of the Dutch Embassy in Beijing +86 10 8532 0310