Synaffix BV is a Netherlands-based biotechnology company exclusively focused on the advancement of our best-in-class antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology platform. As a leading innovator in the field of ADCs, our vision is to become the preferred partner for pharma and biotech companies focused on the development of these complex biological therapeutics and realize our ambition – Connect to Cure.
As part of our continuing expansion and increasing demand for our services, we are currently looking for a skilled and enthusiastic CMC Project Manager (0.8–1 FTE)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Manager within the CMC group at Synaffix. This position will support our CMC activities that are required to enable our current and future partners in their development of drug products, through clinical proof-of-concept and first-in-human testing.
- Managing productions, including testing and release at various CDMOs
- Managing the development of scalable synthetic routes for our components at various CDMOs
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with our contract manufacturing and development organizations (CDMOs)
- Maintaining the development and regulatory support files
- Building and maintaining relations with the technical representatives of current and new licensees of our technology
- Up to 25% experimental lab work to support development or technology transfer activities may be required
- Collaborating with legal counsels to draft and maintain contract with CDMOs and licensees
What we are looking for:
- Sc. or Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry or a related area
- Strong technical background in the field of organic synthesis and/or process research and development
- 0 – 3 years relevant experience in small molecules manufacturing, purification and analytical testing
- Good project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple projects and programs
- GMP experience considered valuable, but not required
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- Dedicated, responsible, conscientious and sociable character
What we offer
We offer a great position in an innovative company in a team with young enthusiastic professionals. This function has good potential for personal, professional and technical development and includes the opportunity to work with teams from different companies across Europe, China and US and will include occasional travel (once the situation allow for it). The work environment can be described as friendly, non-formal and collaborative, as well as strongly scientifically oriented, committed with a clear entrepreneurial spirit.
Are you interested in this position and does your profile fit what we’re looking for? Please submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before September 15th 2022.
Further information can be obtained from:
Peter Tjeerdsma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Also see: www.synaffix.com