RiboPro is hiring a Chief Financial Officer to develop financial oversight and fundraising capabilities matching its rapid growth trajectory.
RiboPro is currently looking for an enthusiastic new colleague to serve as CFO in our management team, build our pitch deck for a new funding round and Contribute to the realization of the next funding round. Are you looking for a job with a major impact on the future of health care? Do you want to contribute to solutions for society’s major problems, for example the current environmental crisis? Read on and apply today!
RiboPro is a high-tech service-provider, who helps academic and industrial clients with custom m)RNA-products and advice. Messenger RNA (mRNA) is an upcoming technology, recently proven as the active pharmaceutical ingredient in the 2 best corona vaccines. But there is much more possible with mRNA; we can make radically better medicines, realize sustainable food production and solve a variety of environmental issues. RiboPro is developing to be a central player in these developments, by helping innovators all over the world with the highest-quality, innovative and rapidly-delivered mRNA products. Your contribution to our next round and financial performance will play a crucial role in this mission and therefore, we look forward working with you.
As RiboPro’s CFO, you will be responsible for maintaining financial health, cashflow projections based on all relevant KPIs, financial scenario planning, building solid financial models, company value estimation, contribution to the company pitch deck and investor relations. You will work closely together with the CEO, COO, COS and CSO/CTO to make strategic decisions. In addition, you support licensing (in- and out) deals, and evaluate potential M&A activities.
What is in it for you?
We offer an exciting position in a multi-disciplinary, enthusiastic team of biologists, nano-medicine experts and engineers working together on achieving next-level results in the field of mRNA; a field that is regarded the future of healthcare. RiboPro is a rapid growing start-up company and therefore, you can play an important role in creating a high-standard for our lipid production and contribute to the establishment of a strong company culture; a culture where everyone feels at home and appreciated. You will be a full-fledged member of our team and work closely together with very driven people. At RiboPro, we are convinced that the products and solutions we deliver will improve the world. Do you share this vision and do you want to contribute to our mission? Apply then today!
Who are we looking for?
Do you have experience in fundraising in the life sciences? Then you have a distinct advantage.
• You have experience of at least 3 years in a senior finance role
• You have raised Series A funding before
• You have hands-on experience in financial (scenario) planning and cashflow projections
• You have experience with reporting to investors/supervisory board
In addition, you recognize yourself in the following competences:
• You are responsible and want to contribute to a greater mission
• You are driven and like to work hard
• You are able to work precisely. You have an eye for detail, but enjoy pragmatism and efficiency
• You are creative and flexible
• You communication skills are strong as you will work closely together with others in our organization
• You are a good, independent researcher
• You present easily for groups and are seen as likable
• You master the English language, Dutch is an advantage but not a must-have
• A competitive base salary
• Supplemented with either performance-based cash-bonus, or performance-based stock options
• Full-time employment. We have flexible start/endtimes
• 25 days of vacation per year, 8% vacation bonus
• Options for taking days off in a very flexible manner
• Options to work part-time from home
• Travel reimbursement (Public transport, or €0.19 p.km, max of 75 km per day)
• Work location: Pivot Park in Oss, Noord-Brabant
• Active contribution by RiboPro to your market value (e.g. training, possibilities to develop (management)skills, etc.)
Position is directly available, and is ideally filled before June 2022.
Apply now and send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. At that email address you can also ask questions. Don’t wait any longer and contact us!