Synaffix B.V. is a Dutch biotechnology company focused on the advancement of our technology platform for best-in-class antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) (see: www.synaffix.com). As a leading innovator in the field, there are now three ADCs in the clinic and >20 in preclinical development through our partnered programs. Our vision is to become world-wide the most prevalent ADC technology for pharma and biotech companies and to realize our ambition – Connect to Cure.
As a result of the increasing number of external ADC collaborations, we are currently looking for a skilled and enthusiastic
Research Associate Bioconjugation
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in chemical biology, biochemistry, biomedical engineering or related fields
- Experience with various protein purification and analysis techniques including SEC, IEX, affinity
chromatography (protein A/L, Ni-NTA), SDS-PAGE, RP-HPLC and MS.
- Experience with handling antibodies, including modification, purification and analysis.
- Familiarity with various bioconjugation chemistry technics and preferably hands-on experience
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, responsible, accurate and conscientious character
- Ability to operate in a team with joint project responsibilities
- Proper English communication skills, both verbal and in writing
You will operate in a team that supports the preparation of ADCs for external collaborations with biotech/pharma companies. Key tasks include setting up experiments, running reactions and purifying intermediates and final products. You will interpretate your results and perform process adjustments if required. In addition you will characterize the produced ADCs with various analytical tools and where
applicable perform activity determination in cellular assays. Furthermore, general support to lab operations will also be part of your day-to-day activities.
What is offered:
A position as Research Associate Bioconjugation Chemistry in a vibrant growing organization with opportunities for further learning and personal development. Synaffix offers a competitive renumeration package including secundary benefits such as 8% holiday allowance, 25 days annual leave on a full-time basis as well as a collective pension with a fixed percentage personal contribution.
How to contact us:
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Dr. Sander van Berkel via
email@example.com. Deadline for application submission (CV and motivation letter) is Feb 17
th 2023. More information about Synaffix’ company profile can be found on our Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/synaffix-bv/