The Business Development Associate/Manager will fulfill an exciting role that will support ADC technology out-licensing and support certain marketing/communications initiatives of Synaffix.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying new partnering opportunities that support the out-licensing business ofthe Company
- Supporting the execution of comprehensive partnering outreach campaigns and tracking the progression of the global business development pipeline
- Identifying key market trends and analyzing relevant companies and therapeutic areas
- Supporting the long-range planning and execution of key marketing/communication activities while also proactively identifying new channels for related activities
- Responsible for supporting continued improvement in the digital footprint of the company and maintenance of related documents
- Working seamlessly with Business Development in the preparation and execution of key business development initiatives, negotiations, contracting and due diligence activities by potential partners
- Reporting on key BD and marketing/communication activities
- B.Sc. with a life science, communications or business focus required, M.B.A.
- Professional experience in the life sciences field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required whereas
fluency in Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese or Korean would be an added benefit
- Role based in the Netherlands (Oss/Amsterdam)
- Strong analytical skills (qualitative & quantitative) and the ability to work
For more information, please contact email@example.com